The deadline to complete the whole application is July 31, 2022. The results will be published on the official Competition website no later than October 31, 2022.
Applications must include:
- A link to a 30-MINUTE VIDEO RECORDING of the applicant’s performance. The applicant needs to upload the video recording to their YouTube channel and make it private. The video must be recorded with high audio quality, fixed filming angle, visible hands and face. The program used for the video recording can eventually be included in the next rounds of Competition. The video recordings should not be older than four months prior to submission.
- Birth certificate or equivalent PROOF OF AGE showing the applicant was born between 1992 and 2006.
- Three current PHOTOGRAPHS, including at least one portrait photo, to be used in Competition publications (electronic version 300–1200 dpi; accepted formats – jpg, gif, bmp, jpeg).
- Short BIOGRAPHY in English including musical education, performances and awards if any.
- The COMPLETE LIST OF THE REPERTOIRE to be performed in the Preliminary Round (video selection) and Rounds 1, 2, 3 of Competition with accurate timings for each piece.
- TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION, one from the applicant’s current professor and one from a renowned pianist.
- PROOF OF PAYMENT of the non-refundable application fee of 120 EUR into Organiser’s account.