FESTIVAL LJUBLJANA GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL VISITORS
(1) Owing to the coronavirus pandemic, a temporary limit on the size of public gatherings is currently in force. We inform all ticket buyers that in accordance with Article 3(1) of the Ordinance on the temporary limitation or prohibition of public gatherings in the Republic of Slovenia (“the Ordinance”) currently in force, the number of attendees at organised events is limited to 500.
(2) In order to ensure the safety of audiences and performers, we will be limiting access to all events to a maximum of 500 people until further notice, in accordance with the above Ordinance. Once this number is reached, it will unfortunately not be possible to allow anyone else into the venue.
(3) Owing to the constantly changing circumstances and the different information available, in a small number of cases more than 500 tickets have been sold for an individual event.
(4) All ticket holders who are unable to attend their chosen event because of the limit on the number of attendees as per the Ordinance will be entitled to a full refund under the procedure detailed on the Festival website. Please note that other costs (including but not limited to the cost of travel to Ljubljana) will not be refunded.
(5) Since the epidemiological situation is constantly changing, all ticket holders are advised to keep an eye on the website for the latest information regarding Festival events.
(6) The recent change of ticket provider may result in an incompatibility between the location and date of an individual event.
(7) We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
(8) For more information, please visit: https://ljubljanafestival.si/aktualne-informacije-in-vracilo-kupnine-vstopnic/.
(9) Notice to all visitors to indoor events:
Please be advised that in accordance with the Ordinance on temporary measures to reduce the risk of infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus and contain the spread of infection, the use of a protective face mask or other form of protection for the mouth and nose area (scarf, bandana or similar form of protection covering the nose and mouth) and the disinfection of hands are compulsory in enclosed public spaces.
In view of the prescribed compulsory preventive measures, we invite all those attending Festival events to bring with them their own suitable protective covering for the mouth and nose. In order to avoid complications, we recommend bringing a protective face mask.
In order to safeguard the health of other festivalgoers and performers, we reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue to anyone arriving at the venue without a suitable protective covering for the mouth and nose or refusing to disinfect their hands. Please note that in such circumstances, we will not refund the cost of the ticket to the event.
Festivalgoers are further advised that anyone not using a suitable protective covering for their mouth and nose during an event (for example by removing the mask or other covering from their face), or who through any other action presents a risk to the health of other festivalgoers or performers, will not be allowed to remain in the venue and will be ejected with the help of the venue’s security personnel.
Please note that in the event of the introduction of additional restrictive measures (including, but not limited to, the measuring of an individual’s temperature), we reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue to any individual should we have any concerns of a medical nature.
All festivalgoers are requested to consistently observe the compulsory and recommended preventive measures to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in this way ensure the protection of their own health and that of others.
Thank you for your understanding.
(10) Instructions on obtaining a refund due to the limit on the number of attendees (as per the Ordinance) for tickets purchased from Mojekarte.si:
Ticket holders should go to the sales outlet at which they purchased their ticket(s), where they will receive a full refund on presentation of the original ticket(s).
If you purchased your tickets online, your payment will be refunded automatically to the payment instrument used to make the purchase.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
1. SERVICE PROVIDER
1.1. FESTIVAL LJUBLJANA
Trg francoske revolucije 1
2.1. Upon arrival at a venue, audience members or purchasers of Festival Ljubljana events are required to switch off any mobile phones, watches or other devices that make noise and could disturb the performance.
2.2. Any audio and/or video recording or photography is strictly prohibited at all Festival Ljubljana events. Festival Ljubljana reserves the right to remove from a venue any audience member contravening this point. In this case, the audience member will not be entitled to any refunds or compensation for the ticket purchased, and will be liable to Festival Ljubljana for any damages it incurs as a result of the audience member contravening this point.
2.3. Festival Ljubljana reserves the right to change the programme, performers, venues and scheduled start times in cases including, but not limited to, performers’ illness, weather conditions preventing an event from taking place, other force majeure events and actions by audience members in contravention of these General Terms and Conditions.
2.4. Festival Ljubljana tickets are exempt from VAT (point 13 of Article 42 of the Value Added Tax Act in conjunction with Article 69 of the Rules on Implementation of the Value Added Tax Act).
3. KRIŽANKE OPEN-AIR THEATRE
3.1. The part of the Križanke Open-Air Theatre intended for the audience is not covered with a roof, which means that in the event of bad weather (rain, wind, etc.) the audience may be exposed to the elements; in such cases, Festival Ljubljana is not obligated to change the programme, venues and/or scheduled start times.
3.2. Seats in rows 9A, 14 and 15, seats in the balconies and seats located by statues and towers have a restricted view of the stage. Audience members viewing a performance from the these seats will not be entitled to a purchase price reduction, to a refund of the purchase price or to any compensation for such tickets. By purchasing such tickets, audience members shall be deemed to accept the aforementioned properties of these seats.
4. EVENTS WITH A BACK-UP LOCATION AND/OR TIME
4.1. Some events are organised by Festival Ljubljana with a back-up location and/or time, which is stated at ljubljanafestival.si and on the ticket, on which the back-up location and/or time, as well as other important information are indicated.
4.2. If an event referred to in point 4.1 is held in a back-up location and/or at a back-up time, the selected location and/or time will be announced no later than on the day of the event at www.ljubljanafestival.
4.3. If an event is held in a back-up location and/or at a back-up time, audience members or purchasers will not be entitled to a purchase price reduction, a refund of the purchase price, any compensation or exchange of the ticket for a ticket to any other Festival Ljubljana event.
5. REFUND AND EXCHANGE OF TICKETS
5.1. If an event is interrupted or is not held due to a power cut, noise, adverse weather or any other external factor or force majeure (hereinafter: “reasons for interruption”), audience members or purchasers will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price, exchange of the ticket or any compensation for a purchased ticket.
5.2. If an event is cancelled other than for reasons referred to in point 5.1, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, audience members or purchasers will be entitled to a refund of the purchase price for a purchased ticket, or to have their purchased ticket exchanged for a ticket to any other Festival Ljubljana event.
5.3. The exchange of a ticket pursuant to point 5.2 above shall only be possible in the case of purchased tickets, and provided that there are still tickets available for the chosen event and provided further that any difference in price between the original purchased ticket and the new ticket is paid by the audience member or purchaser.
5.4. Exchange of tickets shall not be possible for events organised as co-productions with other organisers.
5.5. Audience members or purchasers may claim a refund of the purchase price for a purchased ticket at the sales point where they purchased the ticket.
5.6. If a ticket was purchased online, audience members or purchasers shall exercise their right to ticket exchange or to a refund of the purchase price at the online sales point of the vendors website www.mojekarte.si (Programski atelje A&Z Informacijski inženiring, d.o.o., Cesta na Brdo 17, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija, EU). The vendor’s e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.7. Tickets can be exchanged or the purchase price refunded within 30 days of the cancelled event. Audience members or purchasers shall be refunded the amount that they actually paid to purchase the ticket. Where a ticket is exchanged for another ticket, the price actually paid for the ticket by the audience member or purchaser shall be taken as the basis for determining the exchange. In no case shall Festival Ljubljana refund audience members or purchasers who chose to exchange their tickets any difference in price between the original ticket purchased and the ticket to another event.
5.8. In cases referred to in point 2.3, audience members or purchasers will not be entitled to a ticket exchange or a refund of the purchase price.
6. MOBILITY IMPAIRED PERSONS
6.1. Festival Ljubljana allows mobility impaired persons in wheelchairs to attend events for free.
6.2. Mobility impaired persons who wish to attend a Festival Ljubljana event must announce this in advance by telephone at +386 1 241 6026 or +386 1 241 6028.
6.3. Free attendance of events shall be offered to persons referred to in the preceding point until all available places are taken, with available places being allocated to those persons on a “first come, first served” basis.
6.4. Persons accompanying mobility impaired persons must purchase tickets.
7. GIFT VOUCHERS
7.1. Holders of gift vouchers issued by Festival Ljubljana can exchange their gift vouchers for tickets to any Festival Ljubljana event.
7.2. Gift vouchers can be exchanged for tickets to any Festival Ljubljana event chosen, subject to availability of tickets for such an event.
7.3. The value of a gift voucher is indicated thereon. If the value of the ticket is more than the value of the gift voucher, the gift voucher holder must pay the difference. If the value of the ticket is less than the value of the gift voucher, Festival Ljubljana will not be obliged to pay the difference to the gift voucher holder.
7.4. A gift voucher is transferrable and may be transferred to a third party without restrictions; it must be redeemed within five months of the date of its issue.
8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
8.1. Festival Ljubljana shall act as a controller and processor of personal data in the following cases:
– a complaint under the complaints procedure (point 8.1 and subsequent): the purpose of the processing is to resolve a complaint arising from a contractual relationship, and to meet regulatory standards relating to the resolution of complaints under the Consumer Protection Act.
8.2. In the case referred to in the preceding point, Festival Ljubljana shall collect and process the following information: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
8.3. Festival Ljubljana shall process collected personal data in accordance with applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
8.4. Festival Ljubljana’s policy for managing and processing personal data is as follows:
– it never leases or sells data, and does not permit their processing by any third parties, except for contractual processors of personal data;
– it allows contractual processors to process personal data only provided that they ensure an adequate level of personal data protection as required by applicable legislation;
– it only retains personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected;
– it undertakes to permanently protect all personal data;
– personal data are only processed by persons authorised for that purpose by Festival Ljubljana, and by contractual processors’ authorised persons;
– it amends the rules on personal data protection in line with changes to legislation on the protection of personal data.
8.5. Festival Ljubljana shall collect and process personal data (the first indent of point 8.1) on the basis of:
– point (b) of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”),
– point (c) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR,
– point (e) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR,
– point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
8.6. For all information concerning personal data processing or the rights of data subjects (rights to withdraw consent, to access, to rectification, to erasure, to restriction of processing, to data portability and to object), you can contact Festival Ljubljana using the contact information provided in point 1.1 of these General Terms and Conditions.
8.7. If you believe that the processing of your personal data breaches applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner at the following address: Informacijski pooblaščenec, Zaloška cesta 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, tel.: +386 1 230 9730, e-mail: email@example.com.
9. AMENDMENTS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9.1. In the event of changes to any regulations relating to the operation of Festival Ljubljana, including regulations on personal data protection, or any other regulations, and in the event of changes to its own business policy, Festival Ljubljana shall amend these General Terms and Conditions.
9.2. All amendments to these General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and be applied eight days after the publication of the amendments. Should amendments to these General Terms and Conditions be required owing to harmonisation with regulations, those amendments may exceptionally enter into force and be applied within a shorter period of time.
10. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
10.1. Audience members or purchasers shall submit a complaint regarding a Festival Ljubljana service in written form either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail at the following address:
Trg francoske revolucije 1
1000 Ljubljana – with the label: “FOR MARKETING”.
10.2. The complaint handling procedure shall be confidential.
10.3. In their complaint, audience members or purchasers must provide contact information (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) and a detailed description of the incident and/or reasons for the complaint.
10.4. Festival Ljubljana will handle the complaint within eight days of receiving it in a written form. Within the same period, Festival Ljubljana will be obliged to send the audience member or purchaser a written reply to the complaint submitted.
10.5. Festival Ljubljana will endeavour to settle any dispute amicably.
All these General Terms and Conditions apply for 2020.