FESTIVAL LJUBLJANA GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL VISITORS
(1) In the event of restrictions on public assembly due to COVID-19 during the period of the Ljubljana Festival, we will adapt the number of attendees permitted at events in accordance with the measures in force.
(2) In order to ensure the safety of audiences and performers, we will be limiting access to all events in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance on the temporary limitation or prohibition of public gatherings in the Republic of Slovenia (“the Ordinance”). Once the number specified by this Ordinance is reached, it will unfortunately not be possible to allow anyone else into the venue.
(3) All ticket holders who are unable to attend their chosen event because of the limit on the number of attendees as per the Ordinance will be entitled to a full refund under the procedure detailed on the Festival website. Please note that other costs (including but not limited to the cost of travel to Ljubljana) will not be refunded.
We would like to inform all visitors that, in keeping with the Ordinance on the temporary restriction of provision of cultural services to final users in the Republic of Slovenia (Official Gazette of RS, nos. 104/2021 and 120/2021) fulfilling RVT conditions is COMPULSORY for the participation of final users in public cultural events. RVT conditions are:
1. proof of a negative PCR test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, not older than 72 hours from the time the swab was taken or rapid antigen test (RAT) for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, not older than 48 hours from the time the swab was taken (proof of testing is considered valid if it has been issued by EU Member States, Schengen countries, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, the UK, or the USA),
2. proof of vaccination against COVID-19, with which they prove that the time elapsed since reception:
‒ of the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine manufactured by Biontech/Pfizer is at least seven days, the COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna is at least 14 days, the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology is at least 14 days, the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech is at least 14 days, or the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm is at least 14 days,
‒ of the first dose of Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca is at least 21 days or the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca is at least 21 days,
‒ of a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine Janssen by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag is at least 14 days,
– the second dose of a particular vaccine from the first or second indent of this point, if the person has been vaccinated with a combination of two different vaccines from this point, after the time has elapsed from the receipt of the second dose of a particular vaccine, determined in this point. If the person from this indent received a first dose of vaccine produced by AstraZeneca, protection is established immediately after receipt of the second dose if the person has received a second dose of vaccine produced by either Biontech/Pfizer or Moderna within 28 to 84 days (four to 12 weeks) after receipt of the first dose,
3. proof of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months, or
4. certification from a doctor that they have recovered from COVID-19 and that no more than six months have passed since the onset of symptoms, or that in a period not longer than eight months from the positive PCR test result or the onset of symptoms they have been vaccinated with one dose of vaccine referred to in point 2 of this paragraph, with protection being established from the day of vaccination.
Public cultural events may also be attended by final users who have proof as referred to in points 3 or 4 and who in the period of up to eight months from a positive PCR test or the onset of symptoms have been vaccinated with one dose of the vaccine referred to in point 2, with protection being established from the day of vaccination.
The above terms do not apply to visitors under the age of 15.
Regardless of the order defining temporary measures to reduce the risk of infection and the spreading of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the use of face masks is not obligatory for members of the audience at public cultural events (even if the event is taking place in closed premises). Disinfection of hands prior to entering the event premises is obligatory.
The use of protective masks is still mandatory for movement in and presence in closed public locations or spaces (commercial premises, libraries, museums, galleries, archives etc.).
Since the epidemiological situation is constantly changing, all visitors are advised to keep an eye on the website for the changes and latest information regarding Festival events.
All visitors are requested to consistently observe the compulsory and recommended preventive measures to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in this way ensure the protection of their own health and that of others.
Thank you for your understanding.
Tickets for the 69th Ljubljana Festival can be bought at Križanke Box Office, on ljubljanafestival.si, Petrol gas stations and Eventim sale outlets.
GENERAL TICKET PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE HOUSE RULES OF THE PUBLIC INSTITUTION FESTIVAL LJUBLJANA
General Terms and Conditions of the public institution Festival Ljubljana, Trg francoske revolucije 1, 1000 Ljubljana, registration number: 5053277000, VAT no: SI 74608002, no. of entry in the Companies Register at Ljubljana District Court (hereinafter: General Terms and Conditions and Festival Ljubljana) govern the rights and obligations of the visitors to the events organised by Festival Ljubljana (hereinafter: purchasers) and the rights and obligations of Festival Ljubljana in relation to visitors.
Festival Ljubljana contact information:
- +386 (0)1 241 60 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- website: www.ljubljanafestival.si
I. FESTIVAL LJUBLJANA HOUSE RULES
1. 1. Upon arrival at a venue, audience members or purchasers of Festival Ljubljana events are required to switch off mobile phones, watches and other loud devices that could disturb the performance.
1. 2. Audio and/or video recording or photographing is strictly prohibited at all Festival Ljubljana events. Festival Ljubljana reserves the right to remove any audience member who breaches this rule from a venue. In such an event, the audience member will not be entitled to any refunds or compensation for the ticket purchased, and will be liable to Festival Ljubljana for any damages it incurs as a result of the audience member breaching this rule.
1. 3. Festival Ljubljana reserves the right to change the programme, performers, venues and scheduled start times in cases including, but not limited to, performers’ illness, weather conditions preventing an event from taking place, other force majeure events, and actions by audience members in breach of these General Terms and Conditions.
1. 4. Festival Ljubljana tickets are exempt from VAT (point 13 of Article 42 of the Value Added Tax Act in conjunction with Article 69 of the Rules on Implementation of the Value Added Tax Act).
1. 5. By attending an event, audience members understand and agree that their likeness may appear in a video and audio broadcast of the event. In such a case, audience members are not entitled to any form of compensation, and they expressly waive any other and/or different claims in this regard.
1. 6. Audience members are not allowed to bring umbrellas, bottles, glasses, sticks, weapons and other dangerous objects into the venue.
Križanke Summer Theatre
2. 1. The part of the Križanke Open-Air Theatre intended for the audience is not covered by a roof, which means that in the event of bad weather (rain, wind, etc.) the audience may be exposed to the elements; in such cases, Festival Ljubljana is not obligated to change the programme, venues and/or scheduled start times.
2. 2. Seats in rows 9A, 14 and 15, seats in the balconies and seats located by statues and towers have a restricted view of the stage. Audience members viewing a performance from these seats will not be entitled to a purchase price reduction, to a refund of the purchase price or to any compensation for such tickets. By purchasing such tickets, audience members shall be deemed to accept the aforementioned properties of these seats.
Events with a Back-up Location and/or Time
3. 1. Some events are organised by Festival Ljubljana with a back-up location and/or time, which is stated at ljubljanafestival.si and on the ticket, on which the back-up location and/or time, as well as other important information are indicated. Festival Ljubljana reserves the right to hold an event at a back-up location and/or back-up time.
3. 2. If an event referred to in point 3.1 is held at a back-up location and/or back-up time, the selected location and/or time will be announced no later than on the day of the event at www.ljubljanafestival.
If an event is held at a back-up location and/or back-up time, audience members or purchasers will not be entitled to a purchase price reduction, a refund of the purchase price, any compensation or exchange of the ticket for a ticket to any other Festival Ljubljana event.
Mobility Impaired Persons
4. 1. Mobility impaired persons in wheelchairs can attend Festival Ljubljana events for free.
4. 2. Mobility impaired persons who wish to attend a Festival Ljubljana event must announce this in advance by telephone at +386 1 241 6026 or +386 1 241 60 28.
4. 3. Free attendance of events shall be offered to persons referred to in the preceding point until all available places are taken, with available places being allocated to those persons on a “first come, first served” basis.
4. 4. Persons accompanying mobility impaired persons must purchase tickets.
II. TICKET SALES
Purchase of Tickets
5. 1. Tickets for events organised by Festival Ljubljana can be purchased at the Križanke Box Office and online at ljubljanafestival.si.
5. 2. On the day of the event, tickets can also be purchased at mobile sales points at the venue.
5. 3. Legal entities can order tickets in writing against a pro forma invoice. Such an order is binding on the legal entity.
When purchasing a ticket, the purchaser shall immediately check if the event date, time, location and seat indicated on the ticket are correct. The purchaser shall immediately report to the seller any errors on the ticket at the sales point where they purchased it.
6. 1. Purchases at Festival Ljubljana sales points can be made:
- in cash,
- with payment, credit and debit cards (Maestro, Karanta, Mastercard, Visa),
- with a gift voucher.
6. 2. The ticket is not considered a valid invoice, to which the purchaser expressly agrees.
Authorised Sales Points
7. 1. Tickets for events organised by Festival Ljubljana can also be purchased at authorised sales points of the vendor Eventim SI d.o.o., Celovška cesta 25, 1000 Ljubljana, registration number: 1868993000, VAT no: 67811175 (hereinafter: Eventim SI).
Online Ticket Purchase
8. 1. Online ticket purchases are governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Business of the eventim.si website, published at: https://www.eventim.si/si/splosni_pogoji/.
Purchase Processing Fee
9. 1. The purchase processing fee is not charged for purchases made at the Križanke box office and on the ljubljanafestival.si website.
9. 2. Under its general terms and conditions, the contractor Eventim SI reserves the right to charge a processing fee for purchases made on the eventim.si website and at its authorised sales points. If an event is cancelled, the purchase processing fee will be fully refunded, in addition to the cost of the ticket.
10. 1. Ticket reservations are not possible.
11. 1. Tickets for events organised by Festival Ljubljana are valid on the day of the event.
11. 2. Each ticket is valid for one entry.
12. 1. Tickets may not be misused, copied or altered.
12. 2. A ticket is valid for the first entry to the event, which means that only the first ticket accepted with its identification (barcode) is valid. Audience members shall protect their ticket from loss and damage, as well as unauthorised copying (for example, but not limited to, by publishing the ticket on social networks) and forwarding. Each subsequent ticket with the same identification is automatically invalid.
12. 3. By using a validated ticket, audience members undertake to comply with the rules of conduct for Festival Ljubljana events, as set out in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as any additional rules regarding an event, communicated to audience members before and/or during the event by Festival Ljubljana and/or a third party acting on its instructions.
Refund and Exchange of Tickets
13. 1. If an event is interrupted or is not held due to a power cut, noise, adverse weather or any other external factor or force majeure (hereinafter: reasons for interruption), audience members or purchasers will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price, exchange of the ticket or any compensation for a purchased ticket.
13. 2. If an event is cancelled other than for reasons referred to in point 13.1, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, audience members or purchasers will be entitled, upon submitting the purchased ticket and the invoice, to a refund of the purchase price, or to have their purchased ticket exchanged for a ticket to any other Festival Ljubljana event. The submitted ticket shall be deemed validated, which means that Festival Ljubljana is obliged to refund only one purchase price for one original ticket.
The exchange of a ticket pursuant to point 13.2 above shall only be possible in the case of purchased tickets, provided that there are still tickets available for the chosen event and that any difference in price between the original purchased ticket and the new ticket is paid by the audience member or purchaser.
13. 3. Exchange of tickets shall not be possible for events organised as co-productions with other organisers.
13. 4. Audience members or purchasers may claim a refund of the purchase price for a purchased ticket at the sales point where they purchased the ticket.
13. 5. If a ticket was purchased online, audience members or purchasers shall exercise their right to ticket exchange or to a refund of the purchase price at the online sales point of the vendor at eventim.si (Eventim SI d.o.o., Celovška cesta 25, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU). The vendor’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. 6. Tickets can be exchanged or the purchase price refunded within 30 days of the cancelled event. Audience members or purchasers shall be refunded the amount that they actually paid to purchase the ticket. Where a ticket is exchanged for another ticket, the price actually paid for the ticket by the audience member or purchaser shall be taken as the basis for determining the exchange. In no case shall Festival Ljubljana refund audience members or purchasers who chose to exchange their tickets any difference in price between the original ticket purchased and the ticket to another event. Once the purchase price of a ticket has been refunded, the ticket becomes invalid and is deemed validated.
13. 7. In the case of cancellation, change of the event date, or change in the programme, the audience member or purchaser will not be entitled to demand reimbursement of any additional costs from Festival Ljubljana, for example, but not limited to, travel and accommodation costs.
13. 8. In cases referred to in point 13.3, audience members or purchasers will not be entitled to a ticket exchange or a refund of the purchase price.
13. 9. Audience members or purchasers will also not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price for any unused tickets, and the latter cannot be exchanged for another ticket.
13. 10. In the event of lost or stolen tickets, the purchaser will not be entitled to reimbursement of costs, exchange or replacement tickets. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets should be reported to Festival Ljubljana as soon as possible.
III. SALE OF OTHER ITEMS
14. 1. Gift vouchers can be purchased at the Križanke box office and at the ljubljanafestival.si and eventim.si websites. Gift vouchers can be redeemed at the Križanke box office.
14. 2. Holders of gift vouchers issued by Festival Ljubljana can exchange their gift vouchers for tickets to any Festival Ljubljana event, provided that a ticket is available for the selected event.
14. 3. The value of a gift voucher is indicated thereon and is not payable in cash. If the price of the ticket is higher than the value of the gift voucher, the gift voucher holder must pay the difference in price. If the price of the ticket is lower than the value of the gift voucher, Festival Ljubljana will not be obliged to pay the difference in the value of the gift voucher to its holder.
14. 4. A gift voucher is transferrable and may be transferred to a third party without restrictions; it must be redeemed within 5 years of the date of its issue.
Sale of Tickets for Events Organised by Other Parties at Festival Ljubljana Venues
15. 1. Festival Ljubljana offers event organisers the opportunity to rent event venues within the Križanke complex.
15. 2. In some cases, Festival Ljubljana acts only as an intermediary in the sale of tickets and is not responsible for refunding purchased tickets.
15. 3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organiser referred to in the first paragraph of this Article shall notify the purchaser on the possibility of a refund within eight (8) days. Festival Ljubljana shall in no case be liable to visitors of events organised by another party, either in addition to, or in place of, another organiser, to which the visitors expressly agree.
15. 4. Whenever Festival Ljubljana is acting as a provider of event venues within the Križanke complex, or an event co-organiser, it is not obliged to inform the purchaser about any justifiable changes in the event line-up or execution.
15. 5. Whenever Festival Ljubljana is acting as an intermediary in the sale of tickets, it is not obliged to publish on its website any changes regarding an event organised by another party. In such a case, Festival Ljubljana is also not obliged to reimburse any additional costs incurred by ticket holders, such as, but not limited to, travel and accommodation costs.
16. 1. Festival Ljubljana sells promotional material and other merchandise at the Križanke box office.
16. 2. In the event of a complaint, the purchased goods must be returned to the Križanke box office undamaged, in the original packaging and in the same quantity, unless the goods have been destroyed, damaged, lost or their quantity has decreased without the fault of the purchaser.
16. 3. Purchased goods can be replaced with the original invoice, provided that the goods are unused, undamaged and in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition.
16. 4. For return goods, Festival Ljubljana will refund the purchase price to the purchaser as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after receiving the complaint. Festival Ljubljana will pay the refund to the personal or transaction account of the purchaser. Refunds in cash are not possible.
16. 5. The right to a full refund when exercising warranty rights or in the case of physical damage is set out in greater detail in the Consumer Protection Act.
IV. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
17. 1. Audience members or purchasers shall submit a complaint regarding a Festival Ljubljana service in written form either via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail at the following address:
Trg francoske revolucije 1
1000 Ljubljana – marked: “FOR MARKETING”.
17. 2. The complaint handling procedure is confidential.
17. 3. In their complaint, audience members or purchasers must provide contact information (name, address, telephone number and email address) and a detailed description of the incident and/or reasons for the complaint.
17. 4. Festival Ljubljana will handle the complaint within eight (8) days of receiving it in a written form. Within the same period, Festival Ljubljana will be obliged to send the audience member or purchaser a written reply to the complaint submitted.
17. 5. Festival Ljubljana will endeavour to settle any dispute amicably.
Personal Data Protection And Statement Of Confidentiality
18. 1. Festival Ljubljana shall act as a controller and processor of personal data in the following cases:
- purchase of tickets: the purpose is the execution of the contract and timely notification regarding any changes to the event (location, date) or cancellations;
- a complaint under the complaints procedure (point 17.1 and subsequent): the purpose of the processing is to resolve a complaint arising from a contractual relationship, and to meet regulatory standards relating to the resolution of complaints under the Consumer Protection Act.
18. 2. In the case referred to in the preceding point, Festival Ljubljana shall collect and process the following information: name, address, telephone number and email address.
18. 3. Festival Ljubljana shall process the collected personal data in accordance with applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
18. 4. Festival Ljubljana’s policy for managing and processing personal data is as follows:
- it never leases or sells data, and does not permit their processing by any third parties, except for contractual processors of personal data;
- it allows contractual processors to process personal data only provided that they ensure an adequate level of personal data protection as required by applicable legislation;
- it only retains personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected;
- it undertakes to permanently protect all personal data;
- personal data are only processed by persons authorised for that purpose by Festival Ljubljana, and by contractual processors’ authorised persons;
- it amends the rules on personal data protection in line with changes to legislation on the protection of personal data.
18. 5. Festival Ljubljana shall collect and process personal data (the first indent of point 22.1) on the basis of:
- point (b) of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”),
- point (c) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR,
- point (e) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR,
- point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
18. 6. For all information concerning personal data processing or the rights of data subjects (rights to withdraw consent, to access, to rectification, to erasure, to restriction of processing, to data portability and to object), you can contact Festival Ljubljana by post to: Trg francoske revolucije 1, 1000 Ljubljana, or by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data breaches applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner at the following address: Informacijski pooblaščenec, Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, tel.: +386 1 230 9730, email: email@example.com.
V. FINAL PROVISIONS
Amendments to General Terms and Conditions
19. 1. In the event of changes to regulations relating to the operation of Festival Ljubljana, including regulations on personal data protection, or any other regulations, and in the event of changes to its own business policy, Festival Ljubljana shall amend these General Terms and Conditions.
19. 2. All amendments to these General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and be applied eight (8) days after the publication of the amendments. Should amendments to these General Terms and Conditions be required owing to harmonisation with regulations, those amendments may exceptionally enter into force and be applied within a shorter period of time.
All data and information provided on the Festival Ljubljana website is for informational purposes only. Festival Ljubljana assumes no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information provided. Photographs, multimedia content, documents and descriptions do not guarantee the actual characteristics of an event.
Ljubljana, March 2021