We would like to inform you, that this year’s Ljubljana Festival will be held. With the announced end of the epidemic, the 68th Ljubljana Festival will be the largest cultural event in Slovenia this year.
We will take care for the visitors and preformers at the events, according to the instructions of the National Institute of Public Health.
We are happy to inform you that other summer events of 68th Ljubljana Festival are still confirmed. The programme includes the opening concert with Beethoven’s 9th Symphony and 3rd Piano Concerto, Countess Marica, performance by Anna Netrebko and Yusif Eyvazov, preformance by tenor Jonas Kaufmann, musical Lolita, concert on the occasion of Mojmir Sepe’s jubilee, Summer Night, the closing concert with La Scala Philharmonic Orchestra and many others.
Every year, Ljubljana Festival is hosting numerous amazing artists from all over the world and we are glad that this year is the same.
For any questions we are available on email@example.com, you can find all updated information on our web site and social media.
(1) Owing to the coronavirus pandemic, a temporary limit on the size of public gatherings is currently in force. We inform all ticket buyers that in accordance with Article 3(1) of the Ordinance on the temporary limitation or prohibition of public gatherings in the Republic of Slovenia (“the Ordinance”) currently in force, the number of attendees at organised events is limited to 500.
(2) In order to ensure the safety of audiences and performers, we will be limiting access to all events to a maximum of 500 people until further notice, in accordance with the above Ordinance. Once this number is reached, it will unfortunately not be possible to allow anyone else into the venue.
(3) Owing to the constantly changing circumstances and the different information available, in a small number of cases more than 500 tickets have been sold for an individual event.
(4) All ticket holders who are unable to attend their chosen event because of the limit on the number of attendees as per the Ordinance will be entitled to a full refund under the procedure detailed on the Festival website. Please note that other costs (including but not limited to the cost of travel to Ljubljana) will not be refunded.
(5) Since the epidemiological situation is constantly changing, all ticket holders are advised to keep an eye on the website for the latest information regarding Festival events.
(6) The recent change of ticket provider may result in an incompatibility between the location and date of an individual event.
(7) We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Notice to all visitors to indoor events:
Please be advised that in accordance with the Ordinance on temporary measures to reduce the risk of infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus and contain the spread of infection, the use of a protective face mask or other form of protection for the mouth and nose area (scarf, bandana or similar form of protection covering the nose and mouth) and the disinfection of hands are compulsory in enclosed public spaces.
In view of the prescribed compulsory preventive measures, we invite all those attending Festival events to bring with them their own suitable protective covering for the mouth and nose. In order to avoid complications, we recommend bringing a protective face mask.
In order to safeguard the health of other festivalgoers and performers, we reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue to anyone arriving at the venue without a suitable protective covering for the mouth and nose or refusing to disinfect their hands. Please note that in such circumstances, we will not refund the cost of the ticket to the event.
Festivalgoers are further advised that anyone not using a suitable protective covering for their mouth and nose during an event (for example by removing the mask or other covering from their face), or who through any other action presents a risk to the health of other festivalgoers or performers, will not be allowed to remain in the venue and will be ejected with the help of the venue’s security personnel.
Please note that in the event of the introduction of additional restrictive measures (including, but not limited to, the measuring of an individual’s temperature), we reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue to any individual should we have any concerns of a medical nature.
All festivalgoers are requested to consistently observe the compulsory and recommended preventive measures to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in this way ensure the protection of their own health and that of others.
Thank you for your understanding.
Instructions on obtaining a refund due to the limit on the number of attendees (as per the Ordinance) for tickets purchased from Mojekarte.si:
Ticket holders should go to the sales outlet at which they purchased their ticket(s), where they will receive a full refund on presentation of the original ticket(s).
If you purchased your tickets online, your payment will be refunded automatically to the payment instrument used to make the purchase.
All ticket holders who have purchased tickets for events of the 68th Ljubljana Festival that have not been cancelled are politely requested to come to the Križanke Box Office, where we will provide replacement tickets for those events with a changed venue and/or date.
For all information, we are available at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will inform you about any changes on our website and through social media.
Due to unpleasant situation, some events of the 68th Ljubljana Festival have unfortunately been canceled:
- State Academic Bolshoi Theatre of Russia, ballet Spartacus, 6th and 7th July
- State Academic Bolshoi Theatre of Russia, opera Queen of Spades, 9th and 10th July
- Berlin Symphony Orchestra, 17th July
- Slovenian National Theatre Maribor, ballet Tango, 20th July
- New World Chamber Orchestra, 21st July
- Slovenian National Theatre Maribor, operetta The Bat, 22nd July
- Tallin Chamber Orchestra, 28th July
- The Moscow Soloists, 30th July
- Gstaad Festival Orchestra, opera in concert performance Fidelio, 18th August
- Gstaad Festival Orchestra with Seong-Jin Cho, 19th August
- Royal Seville Symphony Orchestra with Leonel Morales, 20th August
- Anne-Sophie Mutter & RTV Slovenia Symphony Orchestra, 28th August
- Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra, 31st August
For canceled events, you are entitled to a refund.
TICKET HOLDERS REFUND
If your purchase was made until 31st May 2020 (on Eventim), please follow the instructions:
ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT MADE THE PURCHASE ONLINE OR BOUGHT TICKETS AT THE KRIŽANKE BOX OFFICE
We kindly ask all the customers, who made a purchase online, to send the order number or a photo of the tickets (the bar code needs to be visible) to an email email@example.com.
For those who bought their tickets at the Križanke Box Office it’s also very important to add their bank account number at firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund is going to be arranged in the same way as the purchase was made (the same way of payment).
OTHER SALES POINTS (Eventim)
We kindly ask all the ticket holders to bring the original tickets to the sale point where you bought them so you could get a full refund of the purchase price. This is only possible at the same sale point where you made the purchase (the only exception is Petrol, in this case you can visit the nearest Petrol).Thank you for understanding and stay safe!
If your purchase was made from 1st June 2020 (on Mojekarte.si), please follow the instructions:
SALES POINTS (Mojekarte.si)
We kindly ask all the ticket holders to bring the original tickets to the sale point where you bought them so you could get a full refund of the purchase price.
ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT MADE THE PURCHASE ONLINE
If you bought tickets online, you will automatically receive the purchase price back to the type of payment with which you made the purchase.
We apologize and kindly ask for your understanding.