We would like to inform all visitors that in accordance with the Ordinance on the temporary partial restriction of movement and the restriction or prohibition of public gatherings in order to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infections (UL RS 186/2020), all Festival Ljubljana events are postponed while the above ordinance is in force. The Križanke Box Office is closed until further notice, tickets can be bought on the ljubljanafestival.si and mojekarte.si websites.
Since the epidemiological situation is constantly changing, all visitors are advised to keep an eye on the website for the changes and latest information regarding Festival events.
Please be advised that in accordance with the updated Ordinance on temporary measures to reduce the risk of infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus and contain the spread of infection (UL RS 188/2020), the disinfection of hands and use of a protective face mask are compulsory in closed public spaces, and also in open public spaces, if the minimum of 2 meters safety distance can not be provided.
All visitors are requested to consistently observe the compulsory and recommended preventive measures to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in this way ensure the protection of their own health and that of others.
Thank you for your understanding.
Due to unpleasant situation, some events of the 68th Ljubljana Festival have unfortunately been canceled:
- State Academic Bolshoi Theatre of Russia, ballet Spartacus, 6th and 7th July 2020
- State Academic Bolshoi Theatre of Russia, opera Queen of Spades, 9th and 10th July 2020
- Berlin Symphony Orchestra, 17th July 2020
- Slovenian National Theatre Maribor, ballet Tango, 20th July 2020
- New World Chamber Orchestra, 21st July 2020
- Tallin Chamber Orchestra, 28th July 2020
- The Moscow Soloists, 30th July 2020
- Gstaad Festival Orchestra, opera in concert performance Fidelio, 18th August 2020
- Gstaad Festival Orchestra with Seong-Jin Cho, 19th August 2020
- Royal Seville Symphony Orchestra with Leonel Morales, 20th August 2020
- Anne-Sophie Mutter & RTV Slovenia Symphony Orchestra, 28th August 2020
- Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra, 31st August 2020
- Violetta Egorova, piano, 31st August 2020
- Countess Maritza, 8th September 2020
- Lolita musical, 22nd and 23rd December 2020
In the light of the extension of the measures put in place by the Government to contain and control the COVID-19 epidemic, we have to cancel some of the concerts of the 5th Winter Festival:
- Sergej Dogadin, violin and RTV Slovenia Symphony Orchestra, 18th January 2021
- Mmm…Mozart?!, Irena Grafenauer and Friends, 19th January 2021
- Arkadij Volodos, piano, 20th January 2021
- I’m longing for …, Mate Bekavac and friends, 21st January 2021
- Joseph Calleja, tenor and Slovenian Philharmonic Orchestra, 23rd January 2021
- Lana Trotovšek and Ensemble Dissonance, 25th January 2021
- Vintage night by Saša Dejanović, guitar, 26th January 2021
- Nejc Kamplet, piano, 27th January 2021
For canceled events of 68. Ljubljana Festival and 5th Winter Festival, you are entitled to a refund.
TICKET HOLDERS REFUND
If your purchase was made until 31st May 2020 (on Eventim), please follow the instructions:
ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT MADE THE PURCHASE ONLINE OR BOUGHT TICKETS AT THE KRIŽANKE BOX OFFICE
We kindly ask all the customers, who made a purchase online, to send the order number or a photo of the tickets (the bar code needs to be visible) to an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who bought their tickets at the Križanke Box Office it’s also very important to add their bank account number at email@example.com. The refund is going to be arranged in the same way as the purchase was made (the same way of payment).
OTHER SALES POINTS (Eventim)
We kindly ask all the ticket holders to bring the original tickets to the sale point where you bought them so you could get a full refund of the purchase price. This is only possible at the same sale point where you made the purchase (the only exception is Petrol, in this case you can visit the nearest Petrol).Thank you for understanding and stay safe!
If your purchase was made from 1st June 2020 (on Mojekarte.si), please follow the instructions:
SALES POINTS (Mojekarte.si)
We kindly ask all the ticket holders to bring the original tickets to the sale point where you bought them so you could get a full refund of the purchase price.
ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT MADE THE PURCHASE ONLINE
If you bought tickets online, you will automatically receive the purchase price back to the type of payment with which you made the purchase.
We apologize and kindly ask for your understanding.