IMPORTANT NOTICE TO VISITORS
(1) In the event of restrictions on public assembly due to COVID-19 during the period of the Ljubljana Festival, we will adapt the number of attendees permitted at events in accordance with the measures in force.
(2) In order to ensure the safety of audiences and performers, we will be limiting access to all events in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance on the temporary limitation or prohibition of public gatherings in the Republic of Slovenia (“the Ordinance”). Once the number specified by this Ordinance is reached, it will unfortunately not be possible to allow anyone else into the venue.
(3) All ticket holders who are unable to attend their chosen event because of the limit on the number of attendees as per the Ordinance will be entitled to a full refund under the procedure detailed on the Festival website. Please note that other costs (including but not limited to the cost of travel to Ljubljana) will not be refunded.
We would like to inform all visitors that, in keeping with the Ordinance on the temporary restriction of provision of cultural services to final users in the Republic of Slovenia (Official Gazette of RS, nos. 104/2021 and 120/2021) fulfilling RVT conditions is COMPULSORY for the participation of final users in public cultural events. RVT conditions are:
1. proof of a negative PCR test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, not older than 72 hours from the time the swab was taken or rapid antigen test (RAT) for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, not older than 48 hours from the time the swab was taken (proof of testing is considered valid if it has been issued by EU Member States, Schengen countries, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, the UK, or the USA),
2. proof of vaccination against COVID-19, with which they prove that the time elapsed since reception:
‒ of the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine manufactured by Biontech/Pfizer is at least seven days, the COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna is at least 14 days, the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology is at least 14 days, the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech is at least 14 days, or the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm is at least 14 days,
‒ of the first dose of Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca is at least 21 days or the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca is at least 21 days,
‒ of a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine Janssen by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag is at least 14 days,
– the second dose of a particular vaccine from the first or second indent of this point, if the person has been vaccinated with a combination of two different vaccines from this point, after the time has elapsed from the receipt of the second dose of a particular vaccine, determined in this point. If the person from this indent received a first dose of vaccine produced by AstraZeneca, protection is established immediately after receipt of the second dose if the person has received a second dose of vaccine produced by either Biontech/Pfizer or Moderna within 28 to 84 days (four to 12 weeks) after receipt of the first dose,
3. proof of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months, or
4. certification from a doctor that they have recovered from COVID-19 and that no more than six months have passed since the onset of symptoms, or that in a period not longer than eight months from the positive PCR test result or the onset of symptoms they have been vaccinated with one dose of vaccine referred to in point 2 of this paragraph, with protection being established from the day of vaccination.
Public cultural events may also be attended by final users who have proof as referred to in points 3 or 4 and who in the period of up to eight months from a positive PCR test or the onset of symptoms have been vaccinated with one dose of the vaccine referred to in point 2, with protection being established from the day of vaccination.
The above terms do not apply to visitors under the age of 15.
Regardless of the order defining temporary measures to reduce the risk of infection and the spreading of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the use of face masks is not obligatory for members of the audience at public cultural events (even if the event is taking place in closed premises). Disinfection of hands prior to entering the event premises is obligatory.
The use of protective masks is still mandatory for movement in and presence in closed public locations or spaces (commercial premises, libraries, museums, galleries, archives etc.).
Since the epidemiological situation is constantly changing, all visitors are advised to keep an eye on the website for the changes and latest information regarding Festival events.
All visitors are requested to consistently observe the compulsory and recommended preventive measures to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in this way ensure the protection of their own health and that of others.
Thank you for your understanding.
Tickets for the 69th Ljubljana Festival can be bought at Križanke Box Office, on ljubljanafestival.si, Petrol gas stations and Eventim sale outlets.
In the light of the extension of the measures put in place by the Government to contain and control the COVID-19 epidemic, we have to cancel some of the concerts of the 5th Winter Festival:
- Sergej Dogadin, violin and RTV Slovenia Symphony Orchestra, 18th January 2021
- Mmm…Mozart?!, Irena Grafenauer and Friends, 19th January 2021
- Arkadij Volodos, piano, 20th January 2021
- I’m longing for …, Mate Bekavac and friends, 21st January 2021
- Joseph Calleja, tenor and Slovenian Philharmonic Orchestra, 23rd January 2021
- Lana Trotovšek and Ensemble Dissonance, 25th January 2021
- Vintage night by Saša Dejanović, guitar, 26th January 2021
- Nejc Kamplet, piano, 27th January 2021
- Recital Day and night, Anna Netrebko, 31st January 2021
For canceled events of 5th Winter Festival, you are entitled to a refund.
TICKET HOLDERS REFUND
ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT MADE THE PURCHASE ONLINE OR BOUGHT TICKETS AT THE KRIŽANKE BOX OFFICE
We kindly ask all the customers, who made a PRUCHASE ONLINE, to send the order number or a photo of the tickets (the bar code needs to be visible) to an email email@example.com.
We kindly ask clients who bought entrance tickets at the KRIŽANKE TICKET OFFICE to come in person and bring with them the original tickets and the bill. Upon receipt of the original entrance tickets and bill we will refund the purchase price of the tickets to your current account. In order to avoid any complications we kindly ask you to verify before returning the tickets if your are entitled to a refund.
OTHER SALES POINTS (Eventim)
We kindly ask all the ticket holders to bring the original tickets to the sale point where you bought them so you could get a full refund of the purchase price. This is only possible at the same sale point where you made the purchase (the only exception is Petrol, in this case you can visit the nearest Petrol).Thank you for understanding and stay safe!
We apologize and kindly ask for your understanding.