NOTICE FOR VISITORS TO THE FESTIVAL LJUBLJANA ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
All visitors to the administrative building of the Festival Ljubljana public institute are kindly requested to act in accordance with the Slovenian Government Decree aimed at preventing the spreading of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and fill out and sign the statement declaring that they fulfil the RVT condition (recovered, vaccinated or tested) at the entry point to the institute before entering the building. The filled out and signed statement should then be handed in at the institute’s secretariat (on the 1st floor).
Entry to the administrative building is not possible without a filled out and signed declaration. Thank you for your understanding.
MPORTANT NOTICE TO VISITORS
(1) In the event of restrictions on public assembly due to COVID-19 during the period of the Ljubljana Festival, we will adapt the number of attendees permitted at events in accordance with the measures in force.
(2) In order to ensure the safety of audiences and performers, we will be limiting access to all events in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance on the temporary limitation or prohibition of public gatherings in the Republic of Slovenia (“the Ordinance”). Once the number specified by this Ordinance is reached, it will unfortunately not be possible to allow anyone else into the venue.
(3) All ticket holders who are unable to attend their chosen event because of the limit on the number of attendees as per the Ordinance will be entitled to a full refund under the procedure detailed on the Festival website. Please note that other costs (including but not limited to the cost of travel to Ljubljana) will not be refunded.
We would like to inform all visitors that, in keeping with the Ordinance on temporary measures for the prevention and management of infections with the infectious disease COVID-19 (Official Gazette of RS No. 174/ 2021), fulfilling RVT conditions is COMPULSORY for the participation of final users in public cultural events.
RVT conditions are fulfilled, if persons identify themselves with a valid personal document and have with them one of the supporting documents below:
1. proof of a negative PCR not older than 72 hours from the time the swab was taken, or a rapid antigen test (RAT) not older than 48 hours from the time the swab was taken;
2. EU Digital COVID Certificate in digital or paper form, equipped with a QR code (hereinafter: EU DCC);
3. Digital COVID certificate from a third country in digital or paper form, equipped with a QR code that contains at least the same details as the EU DCC and that the competent health authority in the third country has issued in English (hereinafter: DCC from third country);
4. proof of vaccination against COVID-19, with which they prove that they have received:
‒ the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine manufactured by Biontech/Pfizer, the Spikevax (COVID-19 vaccine) by Moderna, the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology, the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm, the Vaxzevria vaccine (COVID-19 vaccine) by AstraZeneca, or the Covishield vaccine by Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca, or a combination of the two previously-listed vaccines. Proof is acquired immediately after receiving the second dose;
‒ the COVID-19 vaccine Janssen by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag. Proof is acquired on the day of the vaccination;
5. proof of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than 180 days;
6. proof of recovery from the previous point and proof of vaccination from point 4 proving that in a period not longer than 180 days from the positive PCR test result or the onset of symptoms they have been vaccinated with one dose of a vaccine referred to in point 4 of this article. Protection is established from the day of vaccination.
The above terms do not apply to visitors under the age of 12.
In compliance with the Ordinance on temporary measures to prevent and manage infections with the COVID-19 infectious disease (Official Gazette of RS, No. 174/2021) the use of protective surgical masks or FFP2 type masks (hereinafter: protective mask) is COMPULSORY in all closed public spaces or premises. The use of protective masks is also compulsory in open public spaces or premises if it is impossible to ensure a safety distance of at least 1.5 metres between individuals.
The use of protective masks made of cloth is not allowed.
The use of protective masks is not compulsory for infants and children aged under six.
Disinfection of hands prior to entering the event premises is OBLIGATORY. It is also MANDATORY to disinfect your hands before entering an indoor public venue or premises.
Since the epidemiological situation is constantly changing, all visitors are advised to keep an eye on the Festival Ljubljana website and its social networks for news and the latest information regarding events.
All festivalgoers are requested to consistently observe the compulsory and recommended preventive measures to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in this way ensure the protection of their own health and that of others.
Thank you for your understanding.
TICKET HOLDERS REFUND
ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT MADE THE PURCHASE ONLINE OR BOUGHT TICKETS AT THE KRIŽANKE BOX OFFICE
We kindly ask all the customers, who made a PRUCHASE ONLINE, to send the order number or a photo of the tickets (the bar code needs to be visible) to an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly ask clients who bought entrance tickets at the KRIŽANKE TICKET OFFICE to come in person and bring with them the original tickets and the bill. Upon receipt of the original entrance tickets and bill we will refund the purchase price of the tickets to your current account. In order to avoid any complications we kindly ask you to verify before returning the tickets if your are entitled to a refund.
OTHER SALES POINTS (Eventim)
We kindly ask all the ticket holders to bring the original tickets to the sale point where you bought them so you could get a full refund of the purchase price. This is only possible at the same sale point where you made the purchase (the only exception is Petrol, in this case you can visit the nearest Petrol).Thank you for understanding and stay safe!
We apologize and kindly ask for your understanding.