- Uroš Perić’s musical journey has taken him to 25 countries, where he has performed more than 800 times
- Perić has collaborated with world famous musicians such as Sheila Ray Charles, Diane Schuur, Ernie Watts, Mike Sponza, The Raelettes and many others
- Uroš Perić embarked on his professional music career in 2004 with the Moonlighting Orchestra
- Sheila Raye Charles, daughter of the legendary Ray Charles, describes him as the very embodiment of Ray himself, and music experts even compare his piano performances to those of the great Gene Harris
- Perić’s compositions can also be found on dozens of compilations around the world
It’s 1950. You’re sitting in your finest attire at the Blue Note Jazz Club in New York, with the smell of perfume, cigars and cognac wafting through the air. Your body is intoxicated by the soul/blues/ jazz melodies and the harmony of velvety voices, seductively inviting you into a world of feelings and memories that, at least for that moment, seem as familiar and full of longing as if you had already experienced them.
Uroš Perić is known at home and around the world for his authentic interpretations that take listeners back to the golden age of jazz, soul and blues. His charisma and superb performances have convinced some of the biggest names in music (Quincy Jones, Sheila Raye Charles, Jacob Collier, Ernie Watts, etc.). The Cheek to Cheek story began with the combination of two of the most distinctive soul voices on home soil, Uroš Perić and Maja Keuc. The cherry on top of the cake at the Cheek to Cheek concert in Ljubljana’s beautiful Križanke will be the RTV Slovenia Big Band conducted by Lojze Krajnčan, while Uroš will be joined on stage by eminent musical guests.